IMR 2018 OSU Materials Week (May 8th - 11th)
KIND group all attended to 2018 OSU Materials Week hosted by the Institute for Materials Research (IMR) and Manufacturing for Sustainability (M&MS) Discovery Theme.
We really appreciate all your contributions to Materials Week conference!
Oral Presenter (Friday, May 11)
- Dr. Sanjay Krishna : "Antimonide Based Infrared Detectors"
Poster Presenters (May 9, 10)
- Vinita Dahiya (Wednesday, May 9) : "Structural Properties of MOCVD grown Metamorphic InAsSb Materials for Long Wave Infrared Detectors"
- Terresa Specht (Thursday, May 10) : "Aluminium Oxide Sidewall Passivation by Atomic Layer Deposition for LWIR Detectors"
- Seunghyun Lee (Wednesday, May 9) : "InAs/AlSb type II Superalttice Avalanche Photodiodes"
- Dr. TJ Ronningen (Thursday, May 10)
- Dr. Alireza Kazemi (Wednesday, May 9)
Dr. Sanjay Krishna
Terresa Specht (PhD student)